Digital Marketing is on the rise now more than ever. Connecting with customers through various mediums, especially video, can prove to be very effective marketing for your brand. There are numerous innovations in marketing strategies for social, mobile and user engagement that you can use to promote your brand’s awareness. For your brand to stay relevant, you must adapt to the changing landscape of marketing.
Luckily, we have 4 tech tools for you to use in order to increase your video marketing results:
Boosting your posts on Facebook is a great way to gain exposure for your videos. Through paid promotion, you can ensure that your video will appear in your target audience’s News Feed, increasing the likelihood of your video being seen and converting leads into customers.
With boost, you can determine the budget to promote individual pieces of content on Facebook, and depending on the success of each piece of content’s reach you can scale accordingly. The boost option serves as a way to combat the unpredictability of organic reach, and enables you to reach the News Feeds of Facebook users who haven’t been exposed to your brand but share the interests that you are targeting. By having a premium service that works as its own marketing entity, you can rest assured that your marketing video will not get lost amongst other posts from Facebook users and gives your post a real chance at visibility.
Google Keyword Planner
When optimizing your brand’s online presence, you want to consider how to best attract new leads via search engines. The Google Keyword Planner enables you to research topics for your brand to create content for while keeping SEO in mind. You can search for ad group ideas and see how certain keywords and keyword phrases perform in online search.
It’s a great tool to use when developing content for campaigns and there are a few ways in which you can use this helpful tool:
- Generate keyword ideas – By telling the Google Keyword planner what kind of products and services your business offers, along with the your website’s URL, or selecting your product category from a list of vast options generates keyword ideas for you.
- Discover search options – Insert your keyword list and the planner will provide a search volume average breakdown for each keyword.
- Examine competitive keywords – To see how competitive your keywords are with competitors, insert your keywords and the planner will rank them from low, medium or high, based on what is the most popular bidding for that keyword.
Using the Google Keyword Planner is a wonderful tool for you to enrich your online marketing campaign. By having auto-generated keywords and phrases, you can anticipate what people in your area are searching for online and use that your business’s advantage.
Having a regularly scheduled blog for your brand is another great tech tool for your video marketing. Blogging for your business is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business. If done correctly and optimized for search, you can drive traffic to your website and attract leads. By establishing brand authority, you will separate your site from your competition.
Text-based blogs can also include videos. We encourage you to include relevant video content in your blog as it will go hand-in-hand to supplement your copy. But, in order to have a successful blog, you will need to have the following elements to sustain it:
- Embed relevant content – Keep your content brand consistent and interactive as possible.
- Write for customers – The goal of your blog is to establish authority with your brand, so always strive to create content that your customers will seek out.
- Plan ahead – Plan for your blogs to be released on a weekly or monthly basis. By planning ahead, you can create content that you will have more time to flesh out.
- Create videos – As stated earlier, videos and blogs can be beneficial to one another. You can either use videos as a supplement to a text-based blog, or use a blog as a transcription of a video.
There are many savvy tech tools for video marketing for your brand to use in order to increase its brand awareness and authority.
To recap, the following are helpful tech tools at your disposal to convert sales leads and potential customers:
- Facebook Boosts – Keep certain posts boosted to the top of News Feeds to keep you on your audience’s radar.
- Google Keyword Planner – Want to know popular and trending keywords and phrases that will lead interested leads to searching for your brand’s products and services? Use this service to get the answer to the questions that you seek.
- Blog Posts – Weekly updated content on a regularly occurring blog will help establish your brand authority.
Do you agree with the tech tools we’ve singled out? Leave a comment and let us know!