The Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 will now be taking place on May 21-22, 2021.
This was not a decision we made lightly, but given the ongoing pandemic, we determined that moving the Crisp Summit to 2021 is the right decision for two main reasons:
1. World-Class Safety Measures
We are deeply committed to helping the most ambitious attorneys in the nation grow their law firms. As such, we take the safety and wellbeing of our Crisp Game Changers Summit attendees seriously. We believe we can host an event of this magnitude (1,500+ law firm owners) most safely in 2021.
2. Uncompromising Event Experience
Those of you who are familiar with the way we put on events know that we never compromise on the quality of the attendee experience. By moving the Crisp Game Changers Summit to 2021, we can ensure it meets our standards and continues to be the phenomenal in-person experience it is known to be.
That said, here’s what you can expect going forward:
- Every single Crisp Game Changers Summit speaker we’ve announced will be participating in May — including headliners best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell, leadership expert John Maxwell, and workplace drama expert Cy Wakeman — with plenty more to be announced.
- Speaking of speaker announcements, we are pleased to announce that world-renowned social media guru, best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk will be joining our unparalleled speaker lineup in May.
- If you have already registered for the Crisp Game Changers Summit, your registration applies to the new date. The event will still be taking place in Atlanta. Additionally, we have extended our ticket refund policy to March 1, 2021 to provide attendees flexibility.
We are committed to making the Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 our best law firm growth conference yet and continuing to raise the bar for events within the legal industry.
Thank you for your support, understanding, and flexibility.
Founder & CEO