There’s no denying that video is one of the most unique and influential game changers on the digital scene today. Video can be a form of entertainment, a platform for educating others, and more recently, a cutting-edge way for businesses to connect with their audiences.
One of the great things about video is that it isn’t as static as a billboard or a print advertisement. It can be shared, it can tell a deeper story, and it can be anywhere in the world at any time.
Of course we’re big fans of video marketing here at Crisp Video. And we know that video marketing is the future (as do our friends at Hubspot, Forbes, and Entrepreneur). But don’t just take our word for it before you jump on the video-marketing-bandwagon.
Check out these recent video marketing statistics from Hubspot and Cisco:
- By 2019 video is projected to represent over 80% of all internet traffic, and for the US it will be over 85%.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%. (This means more people hearing your message. What business doesn’t want that?)
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it. (If you want conversions, this one is huge.)
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- 87% of online marketers use video content. (What does this mean for you? It means that if you’re not using video as a marketing strategy and others are, you run the risk of falling behind your competition.)
- 90% of users say videos are helpful in the decision-making process.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days. (Memory recall is one of the biggest benefits of using video in your marketing strategy. If you can connect with your viewers in a way that allows them to remember you, that’s always a good thing.)
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others. (The more engaging your video is, the more likely it is to be shared with others. In fact, a brand video we did for our friends at The Watson Firm got over 100 shares and 35,000 views in just three days!)
- 75% of online viewers have interacted with an online video ad this month.
- Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% (Which is why it’s crucial to create high-quality, engaging videos.)
It’s never too late to start using video to connect with your audience, increase your law firm’s brand awareness, and step up your conversion game. Click here if you’d like to set up a time to learn more about video for your firm.
Are you ready to take your law firm to the next level?