From Panic to Profit with Brooke Lively
You’re an attorney, not a trained accountant or financial aficionado. While some naturally have money-managing skills to handle their firm’s finances with ease, others do not.
That can lead to panic and anxiety about the unknown, the future of your business, and the ability to provide for your team and family.
Brooke Lively is the CFA, President, and Founder of Cathedral Capital, specializing in helping entrepreneurs turn their companies into profitable businesses by working with closely held companies with revenues up to 10 million dollars.
In this exclusive online workshop, Brooke demonstrates how you can revolutionize the way you manage your books to maximize your profits and minimize your worries.
Join Brooke to learn:
- The 6 Key Numbers® that should be tracked in every firm
- How to find those numbers, who is responsible for them, and how often to look at them
- The importance of billing goals and how to effectively implement them
- The capacity of your firm in terms of work that can be done by existing staff
- How to use WIP to project cash flow
- How to improve collections