Streamlined operations to keep the ship steering straight.
Strategic hiring pipeline to bring on the best people.
Next-level team alignment to keep everyone engaged in the mission and vision you as a leader set forth.
These are the ingredients of a truly game changing organization — one that stands the test of time, dominates its market, and makes a meaningful impact on the community it serves.
These are the areas of expertise Jessica Mogill brings to the table as Head of Coaching Strategy at Crisp. These are the topics you can expect to learn at the EVOLVE Virtual Summit from this powerhouse NEW SPEAKER we just added to the lineup.
Let’s get to know this paragon of forward progress a bit better.
Who is Jessica Mogill?
Jessica Mogill is Head of Coaching Strategy at Crisp, the nation’s #1 law firm growth company. She entered the business at the ground floor back in 2014, after serving as an advisor at the company for 30 days. Jessica tamed the madness of the fledgling business and put into place structures and processes, contributing to Crisp’s first year achieving seven figures in revenue.
Jessica’s background in engineering has given her a unique set of leadership and strategic skills, which she has used to take the company to new heights year after year. Since joining in 2014, Jessica has increased the Crisp team’s effectiveness through the implementation of new processes and improved synergy, resulting in a 1,500% growth rate.
Ultimately, Jessica has been instrumental in taking Crisp from struggling startup to market-leading powerhouse.
Now she helps the most committed law firms in the country do the same.
Crisp has been named to the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Atlanta five years in a row [2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020] by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. four years running [2017, 2018, 2019, 2020] — notably earning spots in the Top 10% two years in a row.
Jessica is turning Crisp’s mission to help over 1,000 law firm owners grow their revenue by $1 million ($1 billion impact) in the next five years into a reality.
What Jessica Will Bring to the EVOLVE Summit
Jessica knows better than anyone that having visionary ideas and making them reality require two completely different skill sets. If you’re coming up with big ideas for your business that you want to put into action, you need an implementer. For Michael Mogill, Crisp’s Founder & CEO, Jessica is that implementer.
Since her early days coming on to clean up Crisp’s operations, personnel, and alignment challenges, Jessica has mastered her craft — and expanded her scope to provide essential coaching strategy and support to Crisp’s fast-growing coaching division.
Now, she and her team of Program Advisors partner with ambitious, committed law firm owners as part of the Crisp Coach program to keep them accountable, teach them the tools they need to make great strides in their businesses, and ultimately transform their teams.
At the EVOLVE Summit June 24-25, Jessica will uncover the targeted solutions hundreds of firms across the country are using to enhance their team communication and maximize their ability to achieve game-changing results every single day.
With new approaches to personal and professional evaluation, Jessica’s expertise brings next-level development to the human capital driving these high-powered firms.
Her EVOLVE keynote will give attendees the resources and strategies they need to:
- Hire and align an engaged team with less stress
- Build a high-performing team that understands how to work towards a common goal
- Develop intentional, adaptable leaders who drive results
- Sustain a BEST SELF culture and understand how to measure it
With these crucial skills in your toolbox, you will leave the EVOLVE Summit with your eyes opened, your plan created, and your team well on its way to total optimization. Don’t miss it!
About the EVOLVE Summit
The EVOLVE Summit is specifically designed to equip not only attorneys and law firm owners with cutting-edge insights, but also to empower their teams to level up their capabilities, align themselves with the mission and vision of their organizations, and invest in their personal and professional growth.
Jessica Mogill joins an absolutely stacked lineup of speakers and panels, including:
- Crisp Video Founder & CEO, best-selling author, and host of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast: Michael Mogill
- Investor, entrepreneur, and host of the CNBC’s The Profit: Marcus Lemonis
- Marketing expert and best-selling author: Seth Godin
- Critically acclaimed author, world-renowned speaker, educator, and pastor: Eric Thomas
- America’s preeminent trucking attorney: Joe Fried
- President and Founder of Gomez Trial Attorneys: John Gomez
- Trial attorney and adjunct professor: Sara Williams
- Hall of Fame Trial Lawyer and Founder of Mass Torts Made Perfect: Mike Papantonio
- Renowned crisis management expert and the ultimate “fixer”: Judy Smith
- Founder, President, and CEO of Alexander Shunnarah Injury Attorneys: Alexander Shunnarah
- Founder and lead attorney at Greening Law: Craig Greening
- Founder of Morgan & Morgan: John Morgan
- Co-Founders of The Ward Law Group: Greg Ward & Jany Martinez-Ward
- And MORE!
Gear up for two full days of virtual events that will leave you and your team fired up. With a squad of highly coveted speakers and market leaders, we guarantee you’ll walk away with at least $100,000 worth of insights — or your money back.
If you’re an attorney who is engaged in the business of your law firm and wants to grow as a visionary leader, empower your team, and get your firm to the next level… the EVOLVE Summit is YOUR event.