The Game Changing Culture Panel will be a show-stopping part of the EVOLVE Summit that will provide deeper insight into strengthening firm culture and capitalizing on your team’s natural strengths and abilities.
Hosted by Jessica Mogill, Crisp’s Director of Coaching Strategy, we are bringing together four owners of the fastest-growing law firms from across the nation to uncover what they have each done to bolster their success.
The PRINT assessment will also be a major focus of this discussion as the panelists explain how they have integrated it into their hiring and professional development processes.
Now let’s get to know each member of the Game Changing Culture Panel!
Who are the panelists?
As the managing and founding partner at Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC, David doesn’t hesitate to step up when it comes to defending his clients against the recklessness of others. The same is true when it comes to his team — he’s proven that he’s always ready to lead with the strength and consistency they deserve when it comes time to weather any storm.
The O’Mara Law Group is a nationally recognized law firm led by renowned attorney Mark O’Mara. His Florida-based team specializes in federal and state criminal defense, high net worth divorces cases, and notable high-profile civil rights cases. His team has grown much closer and stronger since implementing tools to improve culture and communication.
As the Founder & CEO of TorkLaw, an innovative personal injury law firm based out of Los Angeles, Reza has a story behind his entrepreneurial journey that’s made him a big player in the PI field. Today, TorkLaw boasts an integrity-driven culture that’s represented strongly by each team member — but it wasn’t created overnight.
KJC Law Firm is a multi-practice firm in Boston composed of experienced trial attorneys who handle complex personal injury, criminal defense, and business litigation cases. As a partner, John has worked to revolutionize the business from within by developing a well-defined team culture and empowering team members to reach their full potential.
About the EVOLVE Summit
The EVOLVE Summit is shaking up the legal industry by putting on an unprecedented virtual experience. This engaging and innovative event on June 24-25, 2021 will include cutting-edge technology, luxury giveaways, and a stacked collection of speakers, including the Game Changing Culture Panel! Here’s the list of our current confirmed speakers:
- Crisp Video Founder & CEO, best-selling author, and host of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast: Michael Mogill
- Investor, entrepreneur, and host of the CNBC’s The Profit: Marcus Lemonis
- Marketing expert and best-selling author: Seth Godin
- Critically acclaimed author, world-renowned speaker, educator, and pastor: Eric Thomas
- America’s preeminent trucking attorney: Joe Fried
- President and Founder of Gomez Trial Attorneys: John Gomez
- Trial attorney and adjunct professor: Sara Williams
- Hall of Fame Trial Lawyer and Founder of Mass Torts Made Perfect: Mike Papantonio
- Renowned crisis management expert and the ultimate “fixer”: Judy Smith
- Founder, President, and CEO of Alexander Shunnarah Injury Attorneys: Alexander Shunnarah
- Founder and lead attorney at Greening Law: Craig Greening
- Founder of Morgan & Morgan: John Morgan
- Co-Founders of The Ward Law Group: Greg Ward & Jany Martinez-Ward
- Director of Coaching Strategy at Crisp Video: Jessica Mogill
- And MORE!
If you want to learn how to position your firm to stack the deck and build a culture of success…
If you want to learn how to build a law firm brand that stands the test of time and reaches new audiences so that the phone never stops ringing…
If you want to learn how the fastest-growing law firms in America got to where they are, and how to leverage those for your own firm…
Then the EVOLVE Summit is for you.